Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This has been pretty boring....

Hmmm my blog has just been rants and rambles these days, time for some fun!!! Hmmmm what is fun....I cooked a turkey last night....it turned out awesome! I played video games, went to a house party and did a little bowling this weekend, for the most part it was fun.

This is pretty fun I guess, it's a cigarette case I made for a friend last year!
Want more fun? If you google my first and last name under images, it will bring you to Bjork's website and a picture I took at the concert almost 4 years ago! Click Here to see it! Ok if that's not cool and fun, then I don't know what is!!!

1 comment:

InmateK8 said...

Holy Crap Erin; this blog is better than red pants. But I don't know if it quite rivals the way your head tilts when you eat a taco...