Wednesday, February 14, 2007

For those of you who think you know and those of you who don't!

I've been told a few times that I'm getting close to being a cougar, and excuse me, but 27 is so far from being a cougar. It takes a special kind of woman to be a cougar, and it's not JUST about age. There is a dress code, an attitude, an age and behaviour for one to become a cougar. Check out what urbandictionary had to say about the definition of a cougar.

1. cougar - An older woman trying way too hard to look young. Usually heavy makeup and way too tan, sometimes orange. Generally has leathery, smoking damaged skin, short skirt, and may have obvious breast implants. See any big city bar scene.

2.Cougar - Any older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a usually much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie, or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity ( particular the true hotties ), as young men not only a fucking incredible sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.
That cougar I met last night, showed me shit I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more.

3. Cougar - (see also hunt, prowl, corner, pounce). Noun. A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco (or other cities)waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"
Millions of them. More famously, Demi and Ashton, Naomi Watts and Heath Ledger, Joan Collins and her hubby, Cameron and Justin, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins.

The fact is, I am NOT a cougar and I am NOT getting close to becoming a cougar. If I were interested in "hunting young men, I would be a Puma. See definition below.

1. Puma - A woman who is not quite old enough to be a cougar, but still likes to date/hunt younger men.

3 comments:

that girl possessed said...

you are clearly not a cougar, but you are infact my hero as is erinne.

ps. you blog a freakin' lot eh?! jesus i had like 4 posts to comment on.

Erin-Dot-D said...

I had a blog day frig. Don't judge me!

Jay-Me-Dee said...

Ummm...you're not even close to being a Coug or a Puma.

I've seen them.

TRUST ME

Didn't do anything! Swear! They creep me out.