Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh what a night!

After hittin' up the gym last night I met up with me-ladies, Erinne and Mayssan at the Bloor Street Cinema, to watch the greatly anticipated documentary "Jesus Camp". MESSED UP! I am now even more afraid of Americans (well, just the Evangelical Christians) So I'm sittin' there watching the movie and I'm like hmmm I smell Raspberry, my fave flavour so I can pick it out miles away. I look next to me and see Erinne drinking what she called "diet coke" haha I knew right away there was a little more than D.C. in that cup :) turns out the little miss had been chillin at home drinking Raspberry vodka all day in preps. for Jesus Camp....You rock Erinne!

After the flick we headed to the Green Room for some super sweet Pad Thai and a pitcher of beer (Erinne didn't partake in the beer cause she was rockin the Raspberry vodka) After paying our bill, all three of us started getting ready to leave, we put on our scarves and for some reason ended up getting into a long conversation about Religion and war and stuff so there we are sitting inside with our scarves on for about 20 minutes.....it was a good look!

Oh no, the story doesn't end there....Erinne mentioned that this bar down the street called Insomnia plays brit pop and has $3 pints so we hit up Insomnia.....So many funny conversations!

"I'm diggin' the star underwear!!!!....Um, Erinne, that's a belt.....oh...."
"Can I have a shot of Elephant whatever?"
"Did you just say cobra fuck?"
"I'm sure I used to do that before, but at least I would do it somewhere secluded!"
"I once got kicked out of a bar for doing that!"
"His nipple kind of looks like a star!"
"Why don't they have pubic hair? That kind of bothers me!"
"Um guys, it's $500!"

After 13 shots, and 4 pints of beer at Insomnia the girls headed home...
I'm so glad I only live a block down the street...



1 comment:

E said...

It was frigalicious-luscious. I think that I may be in trouble because I didn't suffer remotely from a hangover. Still got some razz-im-a-tazz left!