Thursday, February 22, 2007

It really IS the little things!

When I went to New Brunswick, during the summer of 2004, Haley and I went to the Farmers Market in Fredericton. We were stopped at a table of handmade jewelry and I saw these really pretty necklaces. They are made of ceramic, in different shapes with a small dash of colour and a glossy finish to make it so smooth on the front!
We continued on to other tables then Haley ran away for a second, saying I'll be right back! When she came back she presented me with a tiny bag and inside was one of the necklaces I was looking at. What a doll! Today I am wearing that necklace, and I will be thinking of her every time I rub the smooth indent on the front!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went back to see if they had any more a few weeks later, and they didn't! so yours in sorta one of a kind, lol...miss you