Monday, February 12, 2007

A secret!

I have found the secret to "Erin having perfect skin"!

Since I moved to Toronto I have had issues with my skin, red and blotchy in some spots, dry and flaky in others and to top it off a chin full of zits at all times. Gross. Recently I found a face wash which has taken the zits away but left the red and blotchy dry flaky crap skin.....

This weekend I bought some new moisturizer and the most amazing foundation ever. It is made to completely hide any red spots or any imperfection whatsoever. I feel and look much better now. I don't know why the hell I'm blogging about my skin, but shit, it's a miracle I must say!



Oil of Olay moisturiser for sensitive skin.


+



Vichy Dermablend: Dermasmooth Corrective Foundation

=

Smooth even skintone for Erin :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Young People use Oil of Olay. Older women use Oil of Ol'e Lady. Glad you are back. Sorry you were too pooped to party. MUD

E said...

VICHY rules Erin! They have a fabulous facial cleansing milk, which totally doubles as a super fab gunky makeup remover. I am looking 4werd 2 2night. Oil of Olay, super grrrrreat, esp. the stuff with SPF! E