Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Before and After

Ok so I found some before and after pictures of my apartment, the before pictures are about a week after I moved in. I must say the after pictures aren't that great, my apartment was pretty messy, especially my desk area. I'm going to post them anyway because I've got nothing to hide mi amigos! I'm missing some kitchen shots and bedroom shots, I will take some this week and do a little update....

Livingroom/kitchen area BEFORE


Desk/livingroom/kitchen area BEFORE


Livingroom AFTER


Livingroom AFTER, ok so my tv stand looks a bit cluttered. I think it's all the ninja's and toys!

Front entrance AFTER, damn I have no before pictures

3 comments:

that girl possessed said...

oooh very nice! not gonna lie it took me numerous comparisons of before and after to figure out what the hell happened to the pole, i'm a slow learner.

Anonymous said...

A bit of colour sure can add a lot to an apartment. I like your place. it says a lot about your personality. Bright and bubbly. Nice job

Erin-Dot-D said...

Merci Merci!
I like the colours it brightens up the apartment.
The pole is still there, picture my arm and leg wrapped around it as I'm taking the picture....k don't actually picture that. weird.