Thursday, February 15, 2007

DOUBLE fuck Valentine's Day

Oh god, I don't even want to talk about last night. All I know is that the spicy nachos I had made me sick and that I woke up sleeping on my alarm clock which caused me to be 2 hours late for work and that my "real" alarm clock didn't go off....

Someone needs to get her shit together....Big Time.

And NOT that I expected it, but it's been a while since I spoke with Sean....a really long time actually, I think about 2 weeks. And before that it had been about 2 weeks. I haven't seen him since before Christmas either. It's days like these that makes me wonder, and think to myself, this is so weird and fucked up. But I'm happy. I guess it's when I actually think about it and realise that it's for real! It's been a while and you would think that these sort of thoughts wouldn't come to me, but they do. It's not a sadness or anything, but I think it's still a shock when I look back and realise that I never thought this would happen. Then I take a deep breath and a sigh of relief and get excited that I am not in that relationship anymore and that I am myself and my own person again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(puts on Homer voice) Stupid nachos.

Anonymous said...

Back in the bad old days when I consumed many beverages of an alcoholic nature, I often blamed Nachos, Taco's and bad sea food for my mystery illnesses. I have, with age, wisened to the fact that My consumption led me to bad places and I was generally too fucked up to do the right thing. Oh the joys of being young. Try a night off now and then. Get a great nights sleep at least one or two nights a week and you will find it really improves your ability to get up and face the world. Some day when you are much older and wiser you will realize that if you had bought Budweiser stock instead of Budweiser beer you could have retired early and rich. Your old (heavy emphasis on old) Dutch Uncle, MUD

Jay-Me-Dee said...

Nothing wrong with "wondering"....you're better since....but you're allowed to wonder.

Erin-Dot-D said...

I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder.....WHY?

Jay-Me-Dee said...

At some point, we all do.

And others have wondered about us.

Life is funny.

that girl possessed said...

wanna make out?

that girl possessed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.