Saturday, February 17, 2007

If it feels good do it!

Should that be my motto, or the motto of the world?

Oh god, friggin Drama. A couple of dramatic experiences have transpired over the past 24 hours. One had nothing to do with me, and the other had something to do with me, but it was nothing I did. Just someting someone said to me that was totally taken the wrong way. It was a fucking joke and this person did NOT see take it that way, and I totally understand. But for me, just knowing it was a total joke is really hard. There is no way of correcting it, or convincing the person otherwise....
It's ironic cause I just found out about the "joke" about an hour ago, but I was singing this Stills song all morning at skating from like 9 until 1pm....who knew?

Here's just a piece of the song:

Love and Death - The stills

I’ll make my own way
I’ll make my own way
Don’t bother counting on me, loving me, just act like i'm gone.
Well this sorry joker joke, it’s all we really need
There’s nothing that I need.

And I’m just so bored of wasting my time
Love and death are always on my mind
And I’m just so sick of wasting my time
Love and death are always on my mind



On another note!!!!!

So for the past few years I've just been thinking.....
Simplicity, is all I want.
This is why I want to buy an island.
This is why I want live on a farm in Prince Edward County.
Not to do farm stuff but to chill and grow a garden.
I want to wake up and go chill out in a field of flowers or grass.
I want to talk to animals rather than people.
I don't want to have to deal with the drama of friendships or relationships.
I want peace. I want tranquility. I want simplicity.

Life is complicated.
We make things too complicated.
I wonder when I will be able to take the step and have things my way.
Frig.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you well. I hope you find peace at the end of today's troubles. I know that either time heals all wounds or wounds all heels. I can't imagine not having friends in the world and would go completely crazy in quiet tranquility. MUD

that girl possessed said...

life is way too complicated.. honestly, i kinda hate it. i'm sure the drama will blow over, it always does.