Tuesday, February 27, 2007

For those who are sickened easily, don't read!!!

The DivaCup menstrual cup has been on the market for about 2 years. Just check out the Keeper pages to get an idea of why menstrual cups are good in general and how they work.
The main advantage of the DivaCup is that it is made out of medical grade silicone rubber - so women that have concerns about sensitivities to natural rubber (i.e. latex) can use the DivaCup.H
Hw do the Keeper and Diva compare - check our comparisons page.The DivaCup is $30.95 plus shipping. Try the DivaCup for 12 months and if it does not work for you return it for a full refund (less original shipping). We only get about 2% to 3% of menstrual cups returned.

K so I stole that info from a website but TONIGHT my cousin is going to hook me up with a diva cup.
I will def. keep you gals posted......

2 comments:

E said...

I have a HORROR story about a tampon experience Erin, but, still...I couldn't go with the cup. I swear to JEEEEEESUS that I put one in, and then like four hours later when I was taking it out, two came out. I was like WTF? for days over that experience. Anythings better than the woman diaper that is THE PAD. That thing ain't a friendly friend of Flo if you know what I'm saying...Pouring all the lumpy blood out though. Damn woman, you are gutsier than I, I would probably want to bag it and drop it off at the Red Cross. Okay, that was gross. I deffo want an update though. E

Erin-Dot-D said...

ok THAT was the sickest thing I have ever read or admitted publicly, and that, my friend, is why YOU are my best friend.