Monday, February 12, 2007

Another weekend gone by!

This weekend was pretty fun!
Friday - I went to the social with Erinne, Mayssan and a couple other gals, got home and had a few hours sleep before having to get up for skating!

Saturday - Got up for skating with Mayssan at the park. After skating I hung out with a friend then went out for supper, followed by a couple of drinks. Got home and got ready to go to The El Mocambo for a night of dancing with Erinne and Mayssan. Arrived there around 11:15, only lasted until about 12:30AM I thought I was going to fall over and die! I couldn't drink or dance, I was just toooooo tired. I can't believe it, I was partied out. This is a first :)

Sunday - Taught skating then went home and spent the entire day drifting in and out of sleep while watching t.v. Fave quote - New family guy episode, "Go on Lois step on my cubes" - Stewie discovers he likes to be spanked. This episode 'crossed the line' so many times, I love it!

No comments: