Wednesday, November 15, 2006

September Archives

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Brewing up a contest
So I'm still trying to brew up a contest for this week, hmmmmm, I didn't get any suggestions from anyone so I have to do it all on my own. You will have to wait a bit for the next contest, but for now, what's your favorite kind of beer?Mine is.....Budweiser and Creemore for lager's and Guiness and wellington, for dark beer, nothing fun and exciting, but it's they are so yummy.
posted by at 11:09 PM 1 comments
Monday, September 25, 2006

And the winner is.......Vanessa!
Yo Vanessa, kick it one time, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!Congratulations to Vanessa, kickin' it way up in North Bay, Ontario. I totally loved her story about mathematics and the North Bay Transit system. Buncha pervs ridin' the system!Honourable mention goes to Ultra Toast Mosha God With 'Show me what you piss out of". It's just so nasty it might just work! I love it! I think I'm going to try it one day.....If you have any contest suggestions, please leave comments.Vanessa, you can expect the purse within a week or so, depending on good ol' Canada Post!I will have a new contest posted by mid week, come check it out!Erin dot D
posted by at 4:33 AM 3 comments

So Weird!
FUCK, I've been here before!
posted by at 3:21 AM 0 comments
Sunday, September 24, 2006

CUT HERE!
I should've stopped to thinkI should've made the timeI could've had that drinkI could've talked a whileI would've done it rightI would've moved us onBut I didn'tnow it's all too lateIt's over... overAnd you're gone..I miss you, I miss you, I miss youI miss you, I miss you, I miss youSo much.....
posted by at 11:57 PM 0 comments
Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's a contest #2
Yay everyone, it's another contest.
This time I have a shiny brown hello kitty purse with many zippers and pockets!
All you've gotta do is give me your best pick up line, it can be one you've used, or one someone has used on you, or just one you've heard. Ready, set, go! Here's mine. Once a guy came up to me at a bar and said, "Bouuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnssssss and I had no idea what he was talking about, I'm like what? he said you know the simpson episode, he then started chatting with me....later, I realised, that was his pick up line....I was like niiiiiice, a simpson's pick up line! It's not a very good story but I thought it was pretty funny at the time. Contest closes Sunday September 24th, 2006!
Here is a picture of the purse!
posted by at 8:09 PM 9 comments
Saturday, September 16, 2006

Disconnected
I chose the curtainsand I dreamed a dream of domesticityWhat a freak you made of meNow I’m on zoloft because you told me I was crazyAnd I won’t jump cause now I know you’d never catch meAnd I can’t leave you because you swore you’dnever let meBut even you, talk shit too.But you have trained meto watch my backand drop my standardsAnd you cant make me love your bandor buy your recordscause you have tainted my respectfor your adventuresAnd you will never have the chance to trace my futuresit’s kinda scary when your lover leaves youAnd you will never make me feel like such a loserAnd you can’t have the pastcause I’m in love with the future!I'll touch the sky...
posted by at 2:36 AM 5 comments
Friday, September 15, 2006

Just for fun!
No it's not what you think, if you look carefully you will see that Rocco is standing right beside shivers....not behind! Aw Shivers is getting her ears scratched by psychotic Rocco. So sweet!
posted by at 10:21 AM 0 comments

My little BIG bro Jay!
I would like to take this time to CONGRATULATE my little bro on getting hired full-time at Weston's in Kingston. This guy has toughed it out part-time for 4 years, which means pretty much full-time hours in the summer but then real part-time hours for the rest of the year. So with this full-time hiring, comes a HUGE pay raise, benefits, and the satisfaction of knowing that it took other guys 8 years to finally get hired full-time!
GOOD JOB RAISIN BOY!
posted by at 10:05 AM 0 comments
Wednesday, September 13, 2006

We Have a Winner!
Congratulations to Amanda for knowing that my dream car has always been a yellow volkswagon Beetle since I was about 8 years old! I will be mailing the fuzzy mittens tomorrow so you should get them within a few days :) Thanks to everyone who played, and look for more upcoming contests....Woo Hoo for contests!
posted by at 10:20 AM 4 comments
Monday, September 11, 2006

Tie Breaker.
Well Ladies and Gents, we have a tie!For those sassy gals who answered Nova Scotia, you are absolutly right. Unfortunatly it wasnt found in Upper Mongolia..... The dress was found in a box in a barn in a teeny weeny town called Apple River, Nova Scotia.....not sure who's dress it was but I'm sure if the dress could talk it would probably have an amazing story to tell. :)Amanda, Vanessa, Sarah and Haley....The first person who can tell me what kind of car I want and the colour....YOU WIN!!!Ready, set, go!
posted by at 9:51 AM 2 comments

Afterall, what I don't know won't kill me....
What I do know....Karaoke is funStaying up until 2am on a work night makes it almost impossible to wake up in the morningI can't make falafels worth shitDrinking 2 litres of Diet Pepsi in one day will give you a stomach acheWeekends go by way too fastI'm not as tough as I let onMy mom loves meMy cats love meI'm not a good writerI would like to be a good writerI hate needlesI want to be a rock starI'm scaredI love the wildernessI love to loveI'm fatI don't like wine.What I don't know....Why we have accentsWhat I'm going to do with my lifeIf I want to stay in TorontoWhat 346975 X 598975 equalsWhy I'm so hungryWhere this stupid fly came fromWhy I watch so much crime tvWhy my back hurts so badWhere my bottle of black paint wentIf I am or ever was truly happyWhen I'm going to grow upWhen I'm going to get a haircut
posted by at 1:28 AM 2 comments
Monday, September 04, 2006

It's a contest!
Blast from the past!!!I have a little treat for one lucky winner. A sweet pair of brand new fuzzy black mittens. (I have the same pair, so we could totally be twins) If you can tell me in which province I acquired this dress, you will win these lovely pair of black, fuzzy mittens.Your options are:1. Ontario2. Nova Scotia3. NunavutPlease leave a comment with your answer. It would be sad if nobody entered the contest cause then I would have to make a choice between friends, and I just can't choose.Contest closes September 8th, 2006.Must be 18 or over and of legal drinking age, or really wicked, just for fun :)Here is the dress ladies and gents.P.s they are ladies mittens.....
posted by at 10:12 PM 16 comments

RETRO baby, YEAH!
As most of you already know, I love all that is retro, always have, even way back in highschool. This weekend I took the GO train to Whitby (the G.T.A. commuter train) and spent the weekend with my uncle's wife Essy, while my uncle was in Nova Scotia fishing for sea bass, lucky guy! We watched movies, drank beer, and went to a small town called Port Perry to check out all the little downtown shops. They were wonderful. We visited a fairy/angel store, and a couple of minutes after walking in, the storekeeper came up to us and gave us a white feather and said, "a feather from your guardian angel" it was nice.....I kept thinking how much my mom would love this store. I have to take her there one day. Anyways many of these stores had so many nice retro "things" and I decided that when I move into my new place I am going to have a retro theme....here is a picture of my first "new retro apartment" purchase. It is a metal chalkboard. There is a bit of a glare, it says Sandwiches, Dee-Licious! I have it hung on the wall of my current kitchen for now, it fits in wonderfully! I had to test it out so of course the first thing that came to mind to write was, chicken! Sayonara lobsters, you are being shifted to the bathroom.
posted by at 10:02 PM 1 comments

No comments: