Monday, November 27, 2006

Random weekend...


This is a sign on the subway doors, it means, don't rush the doors!!


This is a picture of one of my livingroom walls that was freshly painted!


This is my new hair cut!


This is Gibby sitting next to my Nunavut flag!


This is some kid all decked out in basketball gear wristbands and all, in the food court of the Dufferin mall, eating McDonald's


These are some Barbapapa's in the window of a cute shop on Queen Street West


And this is Mazzy hanging out in her new favorite box that she decided to bite to shreds!

3 comments:

that girl possessed said...

i've said it once and i'll say it again... despite your gayness that picture of your new hair is fucking hot.

hehehehe

Jay-Me-Dee said...

OMG! CLASSIC ERIN IS BACK! You look more like when I knew you.

Erin-Dot-D said...

I guess I realised, I almost forgot myself again. I'm back, for good. I know that now.