Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Don't tell me this isn't fuckin sweet!




Going back to a previous post from Bjork's Medulla album, here is a live performance of a song called "Who is it" featuring Aboriginal throat singer Tanya Tagaq. She is from a small town called Cambridge Bay in Nunavut. If you check her website you can sample a song, that she recorded with Bjork for Medulla (Ancestors)

Ok I just found info about the crazy beatboxer. His name is Rahzel, Click HERE to see a clip of him beatboxing for the album! Sorry to keep going on about this, but I just find every aspect of this album facinating.

1 comment:

Jay-Me-Dee said...

I love Rahzel.

He's THE BEST at what he does. Sound effects are no problem to him. I saw him in Ottawa about 6 years ago.

Teamed with the thoat singer and of course Bjork, this was unique.

Very cool