Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Is it natural? You've got to be kidding me!

I was approached by a young man today on the subway, he was probably a couple of years younger than I at the most. He tapped me on the arm, I thought he accidentally bumped me, then he motioned for me to take off my headphones and said to me, "Is your hair natural?" I was in shock and thought it was some sick joke, so all I could mutter was NO!!! Kind of forcefully, then he said oh, sorry, and I put my headphones back on. He totally caught me off guard. Was he serious? Was this his weird way of initiating a conversation with me? Did I, in a weird way, just sorta get hit on? Haha, I'm kidding. But seriously, my hair is fushia and purple....is it just me, or was this guy a freak?

Here mom, you asked me to take a picture of myself with my new hair, and I'm glad you still love me (even with my fushia and purple hair)

No comments: