Wednesday, November 15, 2006

May Archives

Monday, May 29, 2006

Look out Nunavut, Here I come!
My trip to Rankin Inlet, Nunavut has been confirmed today by booking my flight through Air Canada and First Air. I am so excited! As soon as I find out which hotel I will be staying at I will post a picture of it.
posted by at 7:21 PM 1 comments
Saturday, May 27, 2006

OI OI It's the weekend!
I went out for some sushi last night it's a weekend ritual. Yum. I don't have any plans for the weekend but sometimes it's better to just go with the flow rather than plan your life away! I know one thing for sure, I have to clean my apartment like mad. It is really bad, not dirty, but it's messy, there is stuff everywhere. It' seems like I spend my entire life cleaning my apartment. I think once I buy a house I will hire a maid once a week to come and sweep and mop my floors and do those sort of things, so I can have more time to Have fun and party, NICE! I am totally looking forward to doing a lot of camping this summer, I have to seriously start booking some sites for certain weekends otherwise this summer is going to fly by and i will probably only end up camping once or twice. I am planning a girls only camping trip, "the first annual" it's going to be great, some of my friends that I have been friends with since high school will be coming, I have people coming from Ottawa, Gatineau, Toronto, Alberta, Winnipeg, Montreal, Hamilton, this is going to be a great camping trip. I can't wait. Here is a picture from my one and only camping trip last year at skycroft campsites, in the Kingston area!
posted by at 9:11 AM 0 comments
Friday, May 26, 2006

holy 80's
Looks like we had a small 80's party at work on may 23rd, 2006.
Of course, as you can see, only some of us participated!!!
This picture is of all the girls at work
This picture is myself and my friend/coworker, Sandie! She's so cute and wild!

And of course, I can't forget, here are the boys! And YES, they are wearing wigs,
they are such good sports!
posted by at 12:52 PM 0 comments

Twisted Tongues
I bet you can't say this 10 times fast!!!1. Unique New York.Or how about this one?2. Knapsack strapsLast one!3. Which witch wished which wicked wish?I end up saying:1. unique-a-nork2. Nack-snap-snacks3. which which which which which which which!
posted by at 12:35 PM 0 comments
Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kitties!!!
This is Gibby, she is black with some orange as you can see, and is almost 6 years old. She was a stray found in Gatineau, QC. She is the loviest, friendliest kitty ever, she sleeps with Sean and I every night and is always right next to us, no matter where we are!
This is her "blending in", she always tries to hide herself in our black boots and shoes!
This is Mazzy, she is grey and 8 years old. She is super shy and can be moody, but she is super adorable. I got her from the humaine society in Kingston, ON.
posted by at 8:40 PM 0 comments

Tattoo!

I want this tattoo, it's a vegvisir, a nordic compass.
posted by at 8:34 PM 4 comments

Captain's log, star date 05/25/06
Day one of my blog.So, finally after all these years, I am going to start my own blog and try to stick to it. I have tried numerous times, and for the first week, had lots to say, then totally forgot the blog even existed. I don't know how people find the time and dedication to keep theirs updated daily, I guess you have to work it into your daily routine.I hate routines.
posted by at 7:50 PM 0 comments

No comments: