Wednesday, November 15, 2006

November Archives

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Poof!
And just like that, It's gone! Sad.
posted by at 12:04 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The next day, I'm not sure I dig it.
I changed my hair, drastically. I hate blond hair, always have. I think if i get a cool hair cut I will love the new colour way more. I don't hate it, I like it. Maybe it's the comments from the 'adults' at work...."oh you changed your hair" then they walk away. I get the point.This is a pretty bad picture, but you get the point!
posted by at 9:56 AM 5 comments

LOST
I NEVER lose things, and in the past 4 days I have lost the following:My metropass (transit pass $100)My bankcardMy boss' pen cartridge - I'm supposed to get him a new one, now i dont know which one to getMy appetiteMy patienceWTF?
Yes, I am crosseyed on purpose! I think it's funny! It's like an expression you would see in a cheesy French flick after the person said Zut!
posted by at 9:35 AM 0 comments
Sunday, November 12, 2006

Take everything, fake everything.
I sit here trying to come up with a post, but I just can't. I have nothing to say. I miss my friends, all of you across the friggin country. I wish we could all be so much closer and we could have tons of fun. wooo!I did tons of work on my apartment today cause I was having the gals over tonight, and have pretty much settled in. I will be painting my livinroom next weekend and then I can put stuff up on the walls. Cool. Then, I'm done. Other than little minor details. It feels like home. Probably more so than any other place that I have lived since Gatineau, Quebec. It's my apartment, and I think that's the difference.Erinne, the cold med. addict (kidding) didn't show up tonight cause she fell asleep and didn't wake up until 11pm, but Mayssan came over and we had some beer and I made a pizza, then we went to one of our favorite hang out's the Green Room (pub) 2 blocks from my apartment. So cool. It was fun, we just had beer and chatted.I teach skating with Mayssan at an outdoor rink on saturdays in the winter...so she told me the rink should be up and running around the second week in december, so the schedule gets Even more complicated starting then.Which means I will be working full time, mon-fri, 9-5, school, mon and wed. 7-10pm, skating for Gord thurs. 6-7:15 and Sun 11:15-1:15, then teaching skating with mayssan saturdays from 9-1:30. Working 7 days a week, it's not that bad I suppose. The kids are cute that I teach so at least they have that going for them. haha!La vie es comliqué, mais je l'aime comme ça. Je pense.J'écoute, mais tous que j'entends c'est blablabla.Tu parles, mais c'est toujours tes affaires.La vie es dure, mais c'est comme ça pour tout le monde.....je pense.Je trouve, que tes affaires sont trop compliqué pour moi, je pense.I'm going to bed. Je pense.Fin.
posted by at 3:15 AM 2 comments

Flowers In December
Before I let you down againI just want to see you in you eyesI would have taken everything out on youI only thought you could understandThey say every man goes blind in his heartAnd they say everybody steals somebody's heart awayI got just one thing I can't give youNothing more than you would meSend me your flowersof your decemberSend me your dreamsof your candy wineI got just one thing I can’t give youJust one more thing of mineThey say everyman goes blind in his heartThey say everybody steals somebody’s heart awayAnd I’ve been wondering why you let me downAnd I been taking it all for granted.....Oh Mazzy Star, you will never be Christian Rock....ever.Not until the day I sign my soul....to the debil.
posted by at 3:07 AM 0 comments
Friday, November 10, 2006

Am I a Jedi? NOPE not yet!
Here is a video of my Darth Vader 'piggy bank' I got a couple of months ago while I was in Kingston. I think it's so sweet that I'm going to freak out and wail on my invisible guitar. Then I will prolly stick to a wall or something! Not sure yet, any suggestions?
Anyways, here it is, watch, love, learn.
posted by at 10:58 AM 2 comments
Thursday, November 09, 2006

Miow!
Maybe THIS is why I like Bjork so much! Prrrrrrrrrrrrt! I'll have you know that every sound you hear in this song is done with vocals, I know at some parts its obvious, but even the 'drum beats" they are all vocals. The entire album (Medulla) was created this way, no instruments, only vocals making sounds, and mixed up to create music.
posted by at 2:28 PM 2 comments
Wednesday, November 08, 2006

J'adore le message!
Look no furtherLook no furtherLook no furtherCruelestAlmostAlways to ourselvesIt musn't get any betterOffIt's in our hands: it always wasIt's in our hands: it always wasIt's all there: in our handsIt's all there: in our handsWellAren't we scaring ourselvesUnneccesarily?Aren't we trying to hard?'Cause it's in our handsIt's in our handsIt's all here: it's in our handsLook no furtherLook no furtherIt's in our hands: it always wasIt's in our hands

posted by at 9:41 PM 0 comments
Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Through my eyes at 8 AM
I am enjoying these photo posts. So this is what I saw at 8am today, I'd like to get a clear picture of the million people I have to push through to get to my second subway, but the picture below turned out sort of distorted, which is excactly how I am at 8am, quite distorted.
These are the things I encounter on my 2 block walk to the subway station every morning.
For those of you who don't understand why Chippy's is significant, I named a chipmunk, who used to terrorize me and my campsite, Chippy. So there is a fish and chip restaurant a block down the street from me. Cute.

This is a very small piece of the front wall of Lee's Palace, tons of wicked and not-so-wicked rock bands play here.
Funny, Kate and I were planning on getting tattoo's saying lucky 13...Cause she was supposed to visit me on friday the 13th. Turns out there's a tattoo shop down the street named Lucky 13.
Begging's not just for the homeless or dogs anymore, the pigeon's have it down!
Sometimes I actually feel like this. Distorted!
K this is me way too close up, sorry guys.
posted by at 11:34 AM 5 comments
Monday, November 06, 2006

This is my hood yo!
So I took a few pictures of my neighborhood with my cell phone this weekend. Here they are!
And this is a crappy picture of my street, its actually really nice!
This is a huge discount department store one block from my street! I get lost every time I go in there!
And this is the sign for a restaurant one block down the street, I'm going to check it out when my frend Erikka comes to visit from Grimsby (Hamilton area)
posted by at 9:42 AM 2 comments
Friday, November 03, 2006

Random photos from my cell phone.
So I cleaned out my cell phone yesterday, took off all the pictures I have taken over the past 5 months or so and this post is a few that I really liked.
Here is Erinne posing inside the movie theatre...we went to see Trailer park boys the movie, and this is how they had the ouside of the door set up, we took full advantage of the photo op's. I don't know what I was trying to accomplish here, but I look retarded. TPB movie night!
We even wrote I love ____. On the cardboard trailer they had set up! Fill in the blanks with your favorite character. This is Heidi from our Karaoke night at her place. She's going to kill me for posting this picture cause she's making such a weird face. I think she's about to bust out singing.

Christine and Sorel, the same Karaoke night!
Oh this is the hat from my Beer Keg Halloween Costume, Ya I'm drinking straight from the tap!I'm So hardcore!
Aw sweetish, It's squidget and Rocco cuddling on the chair at my parent's house in Kingston.
So this was my view as I was standing waiting for my subway to come one day, Hmmm am I at Erin Station, NO I'm not, Actually It's Dufferin station, but the poll was hiding the Duff.
This is a nice shot I got while out canoeing one night with Sean on vacation this summer, Notice my little rubber worm in the corner, way to ruin a nice shot Erin. Sheeeesh.
posted by at 1:25 PM 1 comments

I'd hate to admit it...
Ok I admit it, I've been slackin'. The past year pretty much. At work, at school, at home, with everything pretty much. I have been doing the very least I can to get by, proof of that is my recent fear of failing my Marketing midterm (I still don't have my mark) So today, I have decided to quit the slackin' and get real. haha, sounds like a cheesy saying from the 90's 'get real man'!Earth to Erin, Earth to Erin, come down from space or the dreamland you have stuck yourself in and join the rest of us. K for one thing I will never join you, or sell my soul....now that I have that straightened out. I need to revert into the Erin who used to give a shit, and give 100%. You know, I have never stayed ANYWHERE more than 5 years in my entire life, I'm not just talking about jobs, I'm talking about staying in the same city/town for more than 5 years. Let's have a look at this:Born: Oshawa, Ontario December 24th, 1979, then moved a month later to:Borden, Ontario - 5 years, then moved to:Lahr, Germany - 2 years, then moved to:Kingston, Ontario - 5 years, then moved to:Oromocto, NB - 5 years, then moved to:Kingston, Ontario - 1 year with my parents, then moved to:Kingston, Ontario - 1 year with my Bf Geoff (ex) in our own apartment, then moved to:Ottawa, Ontario - 1 year with Kate in an apt, then moved to:Ottawa, Ontario - 1 year with my BF Jeremy (ex) in a new apt, then moved to:Gatineau, Quebec - 1 year by myself, woo hoo! then moved to:Ottawa, Ontario - 6 months with my bf Sean, then moved to:Toronto, Ontario - 2.5 years with Sean, then moved to:Toronto, Ontario - 1.5 years with Sean in another apt, then moved to:Toronto, Ontario - 1 week so far in my new apt....by myself again.....Now I won't even get into the various jobs I have had and quit, cause that would take me a year to do. But I get the urge, every couple of years to uproot myself and move on to a new apartment, new city, or new job, I have a hard time staying in the same place. It's in my blooooooooooooooooood man!
posted by at 9:45 AM 1 comments
Thursday, November 02, 2006

Make it go away!
So, my left nostril is sniffly, and I just sneezed, it can't be.....I NEVER get sick. EVER. I don't even get headaches. I get a cold usually about every 2 years and THAT IS IT, nothing else! The last time I had a flu or something, was in 2001 in Ottawa, my body was dripping with sweat and I didn't leave the couch for 3 days, I couldn't move, I even fainted when I went to get up. Last time I had a stomach flu I was 13 and I was babysitting. Wonderfun!I had a cold last year, and I think I might be getting one now.Dammit all to hell. WHY, WHY ME? I guess I shouldn't complain. With my track record, I'm pretty lucky!UPDATE: Thursday afternoon: So I'm not sick, must have just been a little sniffle cause it was cold outside. Yippee!
posted by at 9:58 AM 4 comments
Wednesday, November 01, 2006

hey Haley, here's another contest for you!
I've decided that Haley has to win stuff that I pick up for her. haha, she likes to play games, so she's all for it.
This time, I have a scull and bone lantern and some plastic ninja's for you Hales.
Tomorrow morning I will post a picture of the glowing lantern, it's friggin wicked. I'm hanging mine from the ceiling of my new bathroom with a plastic pirate hook! How old am I again?
The question for Haley is:
What was the first movie that I ever saw in a movie theatre?
posted by at 8:39 PM 5 comments

No comments: