Wednesday, November 22, 2006

No tissue? Do the sleeve sneeze!

Stop the Spread of Germs Health Promotion Campaign!

Toronto Public Health has launched a health promotion campaign encouraging everyone to do their part to stop the spread of germs by keeping their hands clean, covering their cough and, when they do not have a tissue, to "Do the Sleeve Sneeze."
These posters are plastered all over the subway system, inside the trains and on the walls of the subway platforms.

WHAT THE FUCK???
What does everyone think of this???

2 comments:

Jamieson Wolf said...

I think that is possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen. Well, maybe not the funniest, but it's probably one of the most stupid ad campaigns I've seen. They spent MONEY on this? I just hold my sneezes in. Sheesh!

Rob said...

Ok ewwwwww!! Is toronto public health also paying for my laundry after I snot all over my shirts??