Wednesday, November 15, 2006

August Archives

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pluto
Excuse me,but I just have toexplodeexplode this bodyoff meI'll be brand newbrand new tomorrowa little bit tiredbut brand new!
posted by at 12:24 AM 1 comments
Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's not a phase.
Today, Sean has informed me that he will be getting an apartment with some friends as of Nov 1st. So we will be giving our notice to our current landlord sometime this week. The hunt is on to find a new apartment. It's going to be quite the challege to find something affordable in Toronto. I won't be having a roomate, because I don't know anyone well enough to live with them, and I won't live with a stranger. So there it is ladies and gentleman, the hunt for a new apartment is on!
posted by at 8:47 PM 6 comments
Friday, August 25, 2006

My Favorite, Veruca Salt.
I'm going down,and I don't know whenI'm coming up again Oh I'm going downsaid I don't know whenI'm coming up again.When did I slip?Where did I miss you?When did I trip over youand when will I fly over you?oh I'm going down and I don't know whenI'm coming up again.I'm coming up again.Dark has come I'm not afraid thoughI can become anyone and I don't want anyone,noI'm going down and I don't know whenI'm coming up again Oh I'm going downsaid I don't know when I'm coming up againThere was a love, I shot it downThere was a trust, I shot it downOh there was a life, I shot it down
posted by at 9:16 PM 1 comments

What a wonderful dog!
Doesn't she look happy? This is Shivers, my little mini golden retriever (she's mixed with something else, not sure what, but basically she looks like a golden retriever, but half the size, how cute is that?) She is the coolest dog ever.It's a nice feeling going home to Kingston, having her at the door when i come in, wagging her body, not just her tail, her entire waist wiggles, because she is so excited to see me! Now that's a warm welcome. I miss having her around, hanging out in my room listening to music with me, curling up for a nap on my bed, hell she used to help me clean my room. I once taught her to put my socks in a laundry basket. She's a super smart pup. I wish she would be around forever. My sweet little Shivers! You're the best dog a girl could have.
posted by at 8:07 PM 0 comments
Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My little bro!
On friday August 11th, my little bro (Jay) and his girlfriend came to my campsite for an afternoon bbq. Jay and I did a little fishin down by the river!
posted by at 7:38 PM 0 comments
Tuesday, August 22, 2006

UPDATES!
Check out the girls camping blogs, I have updated them with videos! And for fun here is a video of my home dogs in Kingston. Chewy the obsessive compulsive dog!
posted by at 8:21 PM 3 comments
Monday, August 14, 2006

An afternoon of chix canoeing.
This post has to be done separately. Those who were there will understand why. We went canoeing, Amanda and I in my canoe, and Steph, Sara and Nancy rented one. We canoed to the rocks and rapids then got out and did a little tanning, drinking, smoking and fishing. We took a small adventure through the woods, mainly to pee, but checked out scenery as well. Getting back into the canoes was the highlight of the camping trip and I just happened to get it all on video. Steph and Nancy were already in when Sara tried to get in something went wrong. They shreaked, tipped to the left, then tipped to the right, then tipped back to the left before gaining control of the canoe. This video says it all.
WE ROCK!!!
posted by at 9:51 PM 2 comments

The iceberg confessions!
On Friday night we burnt a head of iceberg lettuce. There was a very specific reason we did this, because we were dissappointed in something. (Email me if you would like to know why!) Then we created a campfire game for girls. We called it "The iceberg confessions." Basically everyone had a piece of paper and wrote down about 5 things to do, tore each one off individually and put them in a hat. We took turns passing the hat around and everyone had to pick a piece of paper from the hat and perform whatever was written on the paper. It was the best game I have ever played. The (let's call them dares) ranged from, slap the person's ass to your right, to Stop, Drop, and Roll, to "poll dance" the tiki torch, to do 10 jumping jacks then take a shot of sour puss. There were many many more, but I was too drunk to remember them all. All of us girls had cameras and captured everyone's "moment"! We created new ones on saturday and continued on with the game after a full afternoon of canoeing, but that's a different story. For those girls who didn't attend, you sure missed out on quite the adventure. We will, however be "initiating" one new member next year! So put yer application in early!Here is a video of Nancy, you can't see anything because it's dark, but her "dare" was to hum a song and choose a person to guess what song it is. After nancy was my turn, guess what I picked, hahahaha! Sara rocks! Check out the video here!Pictures are still to come.
High Fives!
Kisses!
Amanda taking a drink with her forearms!
posted by at 9:41 PM 1 comments

The camping V's
On August 11th, girls from Toronto, Ottawa and Gatineau gathered for first annual girls only camping trip. It was a blast, meet the crew.
Miss Amanda Brown, comin' at cha from the Big O!
Miss Spicy Sara hittin it hard on the Dorrito's
Mrs. Steph Idol, looking like Billy Idol with the cool shades! Hey those are mine!!!

Miss. Nan-balls, I didn't give her the nick name, but that's what Sara calls her!

Then there's me, Erin-the-baron.
I just have to mention, or brag, that I won the game, the only one to get a point in the game of horseshoes dammit the picture won't post, if you would like to see it, please visit Amanda's blog
posted by at 3:54 PM 0 comments
Friday, August 11, 2006

Last weekend I fell in love....
With a meatless veggie burger!
Oh Naturel, you rock my world.
posted by at 1:02 AM 0 comments
Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Meet Rocco, the chihuahua
This is a picture of my lil' brother's dog Rocco (Kate the Lil' is for you, cause you know how much I hate that) who now lives with my parents because he grew so attached to the other animals at my parents house while my bro was living at home, so he stayed with my parents when my brother left. (I'm sure it was more that my dad fell in love with the dog, but who am i to say) Anyways, besides Erin with the Pecker Eye, this is a cute picture of Rocco. He is a sweet little pup, who has the most annoying bark in history, he sounds like a baby croc! CRIKEY!!! I took about a hundred and fifty two pictues of us today, I won't post them all since I suspect Rocco will be a bit self concious of the 3 chins that he has in this picture.
Oh god it looks like im mashing his head into mine, but really we are "cuddling" he loves it, ask my dad!
Ok So I guess he got a bit bored of the photoshoot and started yawning.
He is now outside barking ( imagine the baby croc sound now) So I should go bring him in!
posted by at 7:12 PM 0 comments

No comments: