Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Teleport me to Ottawa Please!

New Years in Ottawa.
Sometimes I think, maybe I should live in Ottawa, I have some pretty awesome friends who live there and I miss them terribly, already. It's no fun when you only see them every 4 months or so. It's just not right. It should be against the law or something. Anyways, here are just a few pictures from the New years bash at Amanda & Rob's house in Ottawa. I'm sure I will do about 3 more posts over the next few days once the pictures start streaming in.
Can't wait for GOC 2007 ladies!!!


K, we made a boardgame to play, but then we got too drunk to play.

Sara, Moi and Leigha


Sandra, Sean W. and Moi!


The lovely Steph!


Yay, Rob isn't passed out!


Looks like we're having fun!


K Dave that doesn't look comfy!


Steph and Amanda always have to dirty dance right in my face or on my head, but this time it was Steph and Leigha.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Yay, it's my party!! I had such an awesome time with you Erin, you should so move back!!