Wednesday, January 3, 2007

It's a pretty hefty list!

Things I want or have to accomplish or do in 2007.

1. Watch one of my best friends get married just outside of Ottawa.
2. Wear a PINK bridesmaid dress at this wedding :) (I love you Amanda)
3. Attend her bachelorette party.
4. Visit Haley, Christie and Rianne in BC in June.
5. Attend my 10 year high school reunion in New Brunswick, (July or Aug).
6. Buy a car.
7. Live life.
8. Make new friends.
9. Visit Ottawa more often.
10. Do something spectacular.
11. Make some really important decisions.
12. Remain positive.
13. Put some things behind me.
14. Be a better person.
15. Stick to my guns.
16. Minimize.
17. Be ready for change.
18. Accept.
19. Forgive.
20. Plan and get ready for April 2008.

3 comments:

Jay-Me-Dee said...

I like the "ottawa" part!

Anonymous said...

You did forget the most important thing on that list. Tell your mpm you love her daily. haha yes I am cheesy. Erase at will.

MUD said...

Humans need to be loved and I don't see any mention of significant relationship in the goals. After 38 years (soon to be 39) years I think it can be done and I wish you well in that goal.
Dennis aka MUD
ridingwithmud.blogspot.com