Thursday, January 4, 2007

Cool Tools!

I asked my brothers to buy me tools for christmas this year because all I own is a hammer. Ever tried to screw anything with a hammer. Don't ya just love the way that sounds. Dirty! But seriously, you cannot screw a screw with a hammer, trust me I've tried (ok no i didnt)
So my bro's bought me tools. Some of the coolest tools eva! Check it out!
How fun are these?
A close up picture of one of my tools.

A nice red toolbox, and a bunch of orange and yellow tools.
This is the mother load here, all these thingys and thing-a-ma-bobs, and do-hickeys. haha. Actually they are screw drivers, attachments for screwdrivers, sockets, alan keys, and a couple other things I havent quit figured out yet.
I've invited Erinne over so we can break something and then fix it. I can't wait!

1 comment:

MUD said...

The fun thing to do is to find things that dont work and take them apart. At first don't try to put them back together. After a lot of practice then you can put them back together. We spent one afternoon disassembling a hard disk drive out of a computer. Man was that cool. I have disassembled a 57 Chevy and a 53 Chevy Pick-up. (and put them back together) Have fun. Put on some cool tunes as you work and get some Go Jo Hand cleaner. MUD