Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm on a mission and I'm wishin'

Mission #1 - Get in shape with my trainer so I can feel better physically and inside too.

Mission #2 - Attend Amanda's wedding in May and survive the Bachelorette party.

Mission #3 - Find a way to pay for my campsite for another year.

Mission #4 - Fly to Victoria, BC for Haley's birthday (June 1st - June 10th)

Mission #5 - Fly from BC to New Brunswick for my high school reuinion (June 10th - June 18th)

Mission #6 - Find a way to get to my campsite every weekend this summer.

2 comments:

E said...

Solution to Mission #6: Hitchhike! Oh yeah, baby! No, please don't do that Erin, I'd worry about your safety, and then I would have to troll the earth looking for your remains and then your killer who would probably have moved back to Australia by then...okay, too much imagination. Better option? Score a hot guy with a hot car!

Erin-Dot-D said...

Hmmm, yeah those are the kinds of things that go through my mind too when I think about hitchhiking. Option 2, I don't see any hot guys with hot cars lining up at my door....maybe they got the address wrong....