Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just bad timing that's all!

Ok I just started a cold about 20 minutes ago. You might be thinking, how can she know hte exact time she started the cold.....well easy, I got to work and I was fine, and then all of a sudden my nose started running and sniffling and I started sneezing. Now it just won't stop.

I have big plans this weekend, Erinne's joining the I'm turning 27 and I'm single club (her 27th bday is tomorrow) and her party is friday. I was planning on partying like it's 1983 or something. How am I supposed to dance around and act like a jack ass when my nose is pouring junk out of it and I'm feeling like a bag of crappola? THEN to make matters worse, on saturday Sloan are playing an outdoor (free) concert at Nathan Phillip's Square downtown. For those who know me, you know that I have been the hugest sloan fan since I was 14.

Anyone know how to get rid of a cold in 2 days?
I'm going to buy buckleys during my lunch break.

3 comments:

MUD said...

Mos Codes las abou a week. I hab one from being aroung a bunch of germy little kids. Three of my students were absent Monday & Tuesday and today I feel like my head is full of water and the valve will open shortly. Vitamin C, rest, and hot tea will help. Especially if you put a little whisky and lemon in the tea and go to bed with three blankets over you. Other than you will be miserable, your cold should not keep you from attending an outside concert. I would advise you to not party like it is 1983 and/or drink a lot of alcohol. Your body will get over this but you need to help it. Yes, I agree with George that Tattoos don't make you spiritual. Someday I want someone to explain why a pretty girl would put a tatto on her backside. If she can't read it, why have one? MUD

E said...

Please get better!!! Who else knows all the words to the good songs? You are so unique about illness Erin, everytime (and it is so infrequent) you get sick you always sense it coming on so soon. You a smack psychic goyl!

Erin-Dot-D said...

This is all I've gotta say, I've told my cold to frig off, and threatened to send the ninja's after it....it should be gone by tomorrow :)