Thursday, January 25, 2007

Meet Erinne, today is her birthday!

Meet my best friend Erinne, I don't think I have to explain why she is my best friend and why I love her like a demon....I think these pictures tell it all. They were taken exactly one year ago at 'the old apartment'. I met Erinne about 3.5 years ago when I became a skating instructor. At first we were both a bit shy and didn't talk much, but eventually we became great friends thanks to drinks, and abusive waitresses at Coronation pool hall after skating. I'm soooo glad you didn't move to Germany Erinne.
Erinne is the funniest, friendliest, wittiest girl ever. I have never had so much fun with someone. She is so thoughtful and doesn't forget anything she commits to. She is always filling my mind and email inbox with crazy, freaky, bizarre news stories which she knows I absolutly love. If I hadn't met Erinne, I don't know where I would be today. I definitly don't think I would be in Toronto. To be honest, SHE IS the ONLY reason I stay in Toronto. I could find a job anywhere if I tried, but I couldn't imagine not being able to see her on a weekly basis.

HAPPY 27TH E2!



5 comments:

E said...

OMG! Erin! You are too kind, I am actually embarrased...yikes! Hey, you know that I think you are totally awesome too, and if you moved away I would basically have to stalk you, just so's you know! Love the pics, I never think of myself as being that big of a nutter but, clearly, this is photographic evidence! Love it, and I'll keep trying to be crazy if you will too! Love ya, E2

E said...

I'm baaaack...I was thinking about that sweater that I have on in the pic, it's been in the very bottom of my hamper probably since these pictures were taken and I always ignore the bottom 6 inches or so, I should totally wash it now...there is always a next time, y'know? Hope you are feeling like a superstar today! E2

Erin-Dot-D said...

Embarassed? YOU? This is odd, coming from a girl who gets into public arguments with TTC employees, and admits to being the world's hottest dirtbag! I'm so ready to rock my face off tonight Erinne, ohhhhhhhh YEAH! And tomorrow night for Sloan, I've got about 4 sweaters picked out to layer myself. Not sure if my jacket will fit, but I will work with it. prrrt out! E1

MUD said...

You guys are lucky. Anything that has been the bottom of a hamper or hanging in a closet from year to year is probably oo small to wear now. Ain't the modern Laundry Soap wonderful? You can throw in one of those little sheets and you clothes can smell like you slept in a garden. Happy Birthday to Errine. MUD

MUD said...

Please accept my apology for the spelling. I knew it was two of something and R isn't that far from N. Erin and Erinne need to remain best friends forever. Dennis aka MUD