Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm redeveloping the FRENCH connnection.

Today was fun, I went to the pladium in Mississauga withe Sandra, her bf Sean and a couple of her friends, played a bunch of video games and still have enough credits to go at least 2 more times.

Afterwards I went to Sandra's house and met a bunch of her friends/co-workers who all, incidentally turned out to be from France. What a bunch of great people. I told them I would redevelop a french connection and I am going to organize montly outings for all of us to museums and fun stuff in Toronto. I am totally looking forward to it. I love speaking french and I never get the chance to do it so this is prime.....especially with 'REAL' french people. It's going to be a fun winter, a couple(bf and gf) just moved here 3 months ago from france so they are in for an insane winter so I thought maybe I could soften the blow with some winter fun. I am totally exited to have met new people and to have some fun fun fun in Toronto. You know, touristy stuff I haven't done in a few years. YAY!

So that's that.

On my mind....you have not heard a single word I have said, oh my god....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes we did, you like to live in an insanely cold place and speak French with a bunch of displaced Frogs. For years I had a real diislike (almost hatred) of the French and just a couple of years ago one of our relatives traced our roots. Our last name now is Petty and she found out that it had been Petit and when he went through Elis Island it was changed to Petty. Oh well, their food is better than the English even if I like German food beter. Have a fun time with your new friends. MUD