Saturday, December 23, 2006

And I wonder, still I wonder.

Ok, I got my exam results today and I passed both of my classes. Somehow I pulled off a 70% overall in Marketing II....(I went into the exam with a 70%), I left 2 questions blank (worth 10 marks each)and totally screwed up another worth 10 marks, ummmmm I still don't understand how I got a 70% but I'm not gonna complain. In business writing/communications I ended up with an 89% overall, (I went in with an 85%) Um rock on??? I wrote the exam in 40 minutes, we had 3 hours....I wrote what I could and then left, the way I see it, you either know what you're talking about or you don't. Taking my time isn't going to help. So I am super happy. It's a nice way to start off my vacation, positve and encouraging. Birthday tomorrow. hmmmm. What to say about that. My mom bought me a cheesecake. Enough said.