Wednesday, December 20, 2006

All I want for Christmas is a.....

Necklace made of ears. Based on a conversation with a friend last night, this is what I must ask santa for....very psycho indeed.

So what's your wish to santa, world peace, end poverty, the Beatles to be alive and reunite??? I haven't really thought much about this post, it's quite random, so I haven't decided what my 'for real' wish to santa would be. But I think it would have something to do with an island, Haley, fields of flowers/gardens and some farm animals......

11 comments:

Jay-Me-Dee said...

You made a critical mistake.

I'm not your "friend"

I'm your "Good friend"

Wanna make out?

Erin-Dot-D said...

Shut up and kiss me right here! (pointing to my right cheek)

that girl possessed said...

this comment section is scandalous!

hmmmm my wish to santa would be for some clarity. mmmhmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Tlk dirty to me Momma, make me write hot checks. No, I'm just kidding. Merry Christmas. Dennis

E said...

OMG! Erin, i just clicked on the Kathleen Edwards link and in the pics it looks like she is sporting a very early baby bump. Please...say it ain't so...the curse of reproduction on talented femme artists. Where is Sarah McLachlan these days? Oh yeah, pimping her Christmas disc at Starbucks. Not fierce, at all.

E said...

Oh yeah...Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas! Luvs from your fellow Erin(ne)!

Jay-Me-Dee said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Memories!

Erin-Dot-D said...

Is that like a screaming AHHH, or a sigh-ish ahhhh. It would definitly change the context of this comment.

Jay-Me-Dee said...

Sigh-ish....


With a bit of screaming.

Erin-Dot-D said...

Damn you and your twisted mind :)

Jay-Me-Dee said...

Admit it....you LOVE it ;)