Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Come on get happy!

Despite what others might think, I am very happy these days. I have my shitty days, (like monday - exam day) and sure I bitch and complain, but usually I feel 100 times better once I have spoken out about the shit and it usually goes away. I'm a paranoid person, sometimes I need reassurance. But now, I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, things in my life have FINALLY settled down. I mean why wouldn't I be happy? You want reasons?

1. I have a full-time job
2. I have 2 super fun skating jobs
3. I have a wikked best friend in Toronto (Erinne, duh)
4. I have sooooooooooo much fun with Erinne
5. I get to do some pretty cool things in Toronto
6. I have my own apartment which i love.
7. I drink a lot of herbal tea and I love it :)
8. I live at Bloor/Bathurst, fun fun fun fun fun fun fun! Enough said.
9. I have a few other friends who I see often enough (I'd like to see you more though)
10. Every other week a lady at work makes me a wikked lunch, for the entire week! Jelous? I make her lunch on her off weeks :)
11. My cats kick ass for the lord.
12. I have best friends in BC, AB, MB, and ON.
13. My mom thinks I'm pretty cool. (except she worries about me enough for the entire world. Stop it mom, I know you're reading this! I'm fine!)
14. I'm not letting myself get old.
15. Vacation coming up.
16. I have fun doing anything. I'm never bored.
17. I truly believe that the people in my life REALLY care about me.
18. I TRULY care about the people in my life.
19. I have new tattoos.
20.

No comments: