Saturday, December 23, 2006

Almost 27, I'm ready!!!

I had the BEST birthday party ever. Erinne, Mayssan, Mike, Julie, Angie, Ross, Jay, Sandra & her bf Sean....Merci! Thank you for giving me the birthday party I have never had....It rocked, even that freaky guy who told me I had kick ass hair, then asked me about the dinosaurs...He was messed up, but it was still a blast! Apparently hte chinese make some kick ass lobster, I will remain biased cause of course nobody cooks lobster comme les Acadiens....Vive L'Acadie :)

In myyyyyyyyy life, I loved you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, what is Lobster les Acadiens? Is that any kin to the mud puppies (crawfish) boils like they do in Louisanna? You pinch their little tails and suck their little heads. (Gross little muddy tasting buggers) The only time I ate lobster I also indulged in a few extra rusty nails and got sick. I tell everyone that it was the lobster but I think deep down it was the booze. Happy Birthday. 27 is a great age. Enjoy your family and friends for Christmas.