Thursday, March 22, 2007

Weekend update with Erin dot D!

Ok, so I guess I 'forgot' to do a weekend update, adventure's of the double E's and M.
Friday night was another night at the social. Erinne, Mayssan and I, super fun as usual.

Saturday I got a phone call from my friend Sandra asking me if I wanted to go to the Playdium with her boyfriend Sean and his bro cause she had to do her taxes that day. I still had about 70 credits on my Pladium card. Sweet. We rocked the playdium, I played a ton of racing games and spent most of the time in the rubarb as my little bro would say. I enjoy racing but I totally suck at it. I surfed, skiied, played air hockey with Sean and he kicked my ass, I even scored a couple of goals on myself. Frig-a-jig! I must say I had some pretty interesting conversations with those guys in the car! Holy Guacamole!

Saturday night we went to a house party with some people we work with at the Dufferin Grove Park, it was pretty fun. Had a couple of flaming shots of Zambuca. It buuuuurrrrns! Walked home and arrived there at a 'not so fun time, when you have to wake up at 9:00AM' to teach children to skate.

Sunday - somehow didn't wake up for my alarmS (yes I set 2 alarms) at 9:00am, but crawled out of bed at 10:35. Somehow managed to only be 15 minutes late for skating. Impressive, very impressive....(But you are not a Jedi yet!)

After skating I was walking to the bus stop with Erinne when she reminded me about the DJ dance party at dufferin grove park, which we had promised to attend the previous evening. SHIT. I was looking forward to going home and not moving for 8 hours. Instead??? We went to the park and drank beer out of plastic cups, walked around the rink, danced with our friend T-man the DJ, sat around a fire and had lots of smoke blow in our faces. All of this happened before 6:00PM. Erinne went home casue she was sleepy, sheesh she's the one who got me into this mess in the first place. Then Mayssan and I walked a bunch of blocks to Ted's place (downtown) with his friend Brandon while drinking 40's, danced our faces off at his place for the next 5 hours, even brought out a strobe light. Why is it that everyone's dance moves look so much better when a strobe light is involved. FUNNNN!

Then came the bar with the bluegrass band playing. Um dance party!!!! A bunch of friends from the park showed up and we dominated the dance floor with some sweet moves.
I was not planning on getting home that night at 3AM, having to wake up at 7:00AM for work the next day.

K so it was fun, but it killed me on monday, I thought I was going to die all day at work.
Good thing sunday dance parties at the park are over for the year....I can go back to 'doign nothing for 8 hours after skating on sundays'

No comments: