Monday, March 26, 2007

There's only one room left and it's haunted!

Ok so we went to a haunted house, my dad, my bro, Shevaun, my uncle (who is not in this pic) and moi. Basically you walk in the pitch black feeling the walls beside you and following these little glowing dots on the walls. Things grab you, screams, grunts, the lights flash and just as they do you see a wall of spikes that looks like its going to fall on you, at one point the lights flash and you see this huge jeep driving right towards you. I have a feeling that is when THIS picture was taken. So if I was about to get hit by a car, this is prolly what I would look like! haha! NICE FACE!

5 comments:

MUD said...

How was the wedding? MUD

Anonymous said...

hahah that picture is awesome aren!

Jay-Me-Dee said...

AHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Too funny!

Erin-Dot-D said...

Mud - The wedding was nice! a bit rainy that day but it went well.

Haley - I had a dream about you last night, you were getting married and you were really mean!

Jamie - I know!

Anonymous said...

hahaha that sounds like so much fun i love it