Saturday, March 3, 2007

I salute you!

Oh wait, no I don't!

Kate is hilarious. We basically have the same type of personality! The difference? She's a mom AND she's in the military, didn't see that coming : )

So today we were chatting about how it's funny that she's in the military (Image Tech.) and just some silly thing about being in the military such as marching and saluting. Lame!!! This is what she had to say about saluting:

"Saluting? hate it! If I am in a parking lot I always try to fill my arms with something so I don't have to salute"

I laughed forever, I could totally see her doing that!

1 comment:

InmateK8 said...

Sniper check! That's why you never salute in the field; you're drawing attention to the head honcho. Hopefully no officers will read any of this. But seriously, saluting derived from back in the day when two men came across each other to show that their hands were devoid of any weapons. I'm pretty sure that the CO knows I'm not going to shoot him as I walk by; I don't really think it needs proving. Also: DID YOU KNOW...in Germany, only officers salute, to one another.