Monday, March 26, 2007

Friday night I guess that makes it alright!

So Friday we arrived in Niagara falls around 7:00PM. We got to the hotel room and then went out on the town! We went to Ripley's believe it or not museum. So cool. Here are some of the silly pictures I took while at the museum.


My uncle and I on a super huge chair that belonged to a super huge guy!

My bro and Shevaun on the super huge chair!
Me, on the super huge chair
The next 3 pictures require a bit of an explanation. So this dude is attacked by a shark and survives, well I had a little fun with him.

Here, I am pretending to lick his bloody hand!


This one, I am biting the huge gash in his side!

And here, I am trying to give him a kiss, but he is definitly not into it and is fighting me off. I love the look on his face!!! Perfect!

Just getting ready to be tortured....a little!

I have no idea what this thing is but it was fun to hide in!

My bro hiding!

Shevaun (bro's wife) hiding!

Me, hiding!

Essy's (my aunt) face after she just walked through this spinning tunnel. So freaky!



I got a wax hand made at the Ripley's museum, you choose the position you want your hand to be in, then they dip it in hot wax a million times, take it off once its dried and fill it with some sand stuff! Then dip it in coloured wax. Devil horns baby!

2 comments:

E said...

Erin! I love all of these, so funny...especially where your trying to make out with the shark victim. It's like a night at the Social. Kidding! LOVES.IT. E

Jay-Me-Dee said...

I was there this past summer. It had been years. My mom has Vertigo, so she almost barfed in the tunnel. hahahaha.