Friday, March 30, 2007

One day!

One day, (hopefully soon) you will all look back and think, WTF was I thinking?
Those god damn pointy shoes should be banned. I don't know why any girl would want their feet to look approx 3 sizes bigger than they actually are. I just don't get that massive chunk of useless point...Someone please explain this to me. Cause to be honest, I'm just thinking these are kinda like fluorescent coloured clothing or hypercolour t-shirts. All things must come to an end folks and I can't wait until these these things are put to rest.

Well now I have a Bjork song in my head.....

One day
it will happen
one day.
one day it will all make sense
one day, one day
you will blossom
one day, one day
when you're ready
an aeroplane
will curve gracefully
around the volcano
with the eruption
that never lets you down
i can feel it
and the beautifullest
fireworks are burning in the sky just for you
i can feel it
one day
one day

2 comments:

InmateK8 said...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Did you read my blog about skinny jeans? Because you really should Erin; it's like part two of this one. I went into Aldo in Edmonton and had I been a hooker I would have been in sheer Heaven. The shoes were putrid AND expensive. Oh and I also saw a girl wearing this:

a tank top, Daisy Duke shorts, thigh high fishnets AND black patent leather shiny ugly POINTY spike stillettos. It was definately like a car wreck but I had to force myself to look away lest she catch me and freak out and get her pimp to stab me...

Rob said...

I personally love the pointy shoe but than again I have small feet so they actually look good!!