Thursday, February 12, 2009

Coconut is my fave!

In the spirit of trying to get more involved at work, and possibly make some friends in Calgary, I volunteered to make something for our Valentines bake sale for the social committee.
I made coconut hearts, (ya mom, I ripped off your coconut peaks recipe and made it my own)

Dig?


I'd give this one to Haley cause it's super sweet and turned out perfect....

If you live in Canada and would like to sample a coconut heart, make your request here. Serious inquiries only. : )

In other news, Benson was tubing for about 3 hours last night, at first I thought he didn't like it, but I quickly realised that he totally loved it and just wouldn't stop. I think he's addicted. If you would like to donate your toilet paper rolls to the little guy, you can email me here.

p.s. I took a few videos, once they are up on youtube, you bet your ass I'ma post that shit.

No comments: