Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Quiz

I should be working, but god damn it, I don't wanna. Can't make me, cause I do what I want....ya....right, that's why I sit in my stupid cubicle at work monday-friday, 9-5, staring out the window at the mountains and dreaming of being somewhere else, anywhere else. (HELP)

Reading: Mortified - David Nadelberg, has potential to be really good and funny, but most entries are really lame. How unfortunate.

Listening: The beatles/George Harrison, made a 5 hour mix of Beatles and George tunes...best ever.

Watching: What am I not watching....my life consists of going to work and watching tv. BUT if you must know, Battlestar Gallactica, Heroes, Flight of the Conchords, the office, 30 Rock, Lost, Ugly Betty, and when they return, Entourage, It's always sunny in philidelphia, Californication, Dexter. God, that's HOW many tv shows? I'm sure there's a couple more that I missed.

Dreading: The rest of February and March, cause I'm on the poor side right now, and it's still cold out....winter=boredom, hibernation & slight depression for me.

Excited about: Summer, 3rd annual girls camping trip and going back to Toronto to see my friends.

Craving: Starbucks - London Fog Tea Latte

Thinking: I need to get a life, big time. I suck and I'm boring now.

Wanting: new clothes, haircut, new makeup and to start school, again.

Hoping: That I can find the motivation, self-confidence and energy to do what needs to be done.

No comments: