Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This used to be my playground!

Since nothing exciting is going on in my life right now, I thought I would share some past experiences, glances into my childhood/teenage years. Complete with pictures and everything, not many though, cause I left pretty much all of my personal belongings at my parents house when I moved out west.

When I was 5 years old I moved to Germany with my family. I was a hyper, crazed, attention seeking little girl. I had this obsession with kartwheels and twirling on everything. I'm not sure if I was just weird or if other girls did this, but I would climb up on jungle gym's and anything with horizontal poles and wrap my leg around the pole at the knee, then basically hug my knee with both arms and start twirling around in circles. Does ANYONE know what I'm talking about? So one time, I was twirling on this play area thingy about 6 feet high and I fell, on my face. Ended up knocking myself unconcious. Apparently some dude in our neighbourhood saw me, picked me up and carried me up the 6 flights of stairs to my apartment, where my mother was. I had the hugest fat lip for about a week and sounded like a total retard when I spoke. I still remember trying to say banana, but it just came out as vanana.
So not all that interesting, but there's plenty more where that came from.

No comments: