Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blogging

I find myself reading the blogs of others', rather than writing my own.
I don't have anything fun to say, anything creative to write.
I miss my blog posts from 2006 and 2007, I always had so much to write about, or complain about. I guess when life is smooth, I run out of things to say.....

I miss my friends in Toronto, I miss being in Toronto, but I am definitely enjoying living in Alberta and getting my shit together. I look forward to the many adventures to come.
I wish I could work less and have more fun though....I don't do much for myself these days.
Work all day, go home, supper, some cleaning, a bit of relaxing then bed.
BORING. What, am I 50?

How the hell do I spice things up a bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell me when you do...i am the same but my stupid schedule is opposite everyone elses...i go to work alone, i come home alone i sleep alone and then it starts again huh when does the fun start

miss ya lizard lips
Haley

Chele said...

i get what you mean,I have periods where I feel have nothing to write about anymore

Erin-Dot-D said...

Haley - Sounds like you need a teddy bear, or a male blow up doll. tee hee hee

Chele - Sometimes when I'm reading other peoples' blogs, I get ideas for my own, this is what I'm relying on....starting now. It's not copying, it's paying homage! ha!