Saturday, December 13, 2008

So I'm lookin' at Rap video's, knock-kneeded bimbos walkin' like hoes

Here's my top 5 super funny/aweful rap songs/video's.
Ya I know, the last 3 are from SNL, but they are just super funny!
But #1 and 2 are wicked awesome!
Seriously though, It`s so cold in the D has to be the worst song and video, ever. I love how it just totally goes out of wack with the lyrics and music at 2:25 in the video,oh and hte cemetary scene.

#5


#4


#3 Jizz in my pants


#2 Let me smell yo dick - Riskay - this version says Ì can smell that chick, instead of let me smell yo dick, the other ones were protected so I couldnt embed them. damn, just go to youtube if you wanna hear the real version.


#1 It's so cold in the D
I especially love `how the fuck do we posed to keep peace`

No comments: