Saturday, December 20, 2008

Remember to let live and live....best you can do is forgive.

And then there's this song, it makes me sick, almost.



GOD, I can tell you a kazillion feelings I have about this song, this video, where do I start. ....
I once fell and banged my forehead, while listening to this song....in the winter.
But I got up, cause I had to get home cause it was freezing out, and cause it was retarded that I fell.
BUT the best reasons are:

a. Concert for George. If you don't own it, buy it. (I don't own it now, but I used to, but I want it again.)
b. Geore Harrison's son, Dhani, who looks exactly like George did, when he was playing with the Beatles back in the day plays during most of the songs on the DVD, even though he was only supposed to play one song, but was asked to stay on for the rest of the concert....he plays during this one. (he's the one who looks exactly like George.
he's wearing the white top, if you don't get the reference.)
c. Paul Mcartney and Ringo Star back on stage....oh and Eric Clapton plays during most tunes)
d. Uh 3 drummers, awesome, just as awesome as i thought the Portishead live in Roseland concert was. Even if you're not a portishead fan, YOU should become one after seeing that performance, but we're talking about the Concert for George.
Just buy it, or download it. It's got tons of Indian music too, from Ravi Shankar, and his daugther. If you think that's gay, check this out.



Singer, Jeff Lynne from the Traveling Wilbury's....you know, these guys:
Geoge Harrison
Jeff Lynne
Roy Orbison
Tom Petty
Bob Dylan
Uhhhhh a.k.a.....the ones who did this song:

No comments: