Friday, April 13, 2007

Strange-ness of the Double E's

I just noticed that Erinne and I take some pretty strange pictures together. So I figured I should post a few to prove it. I am only posting pics from our recent dance party, so they were all taken the same night, which makes it even more funny. What is wrong with us? The pictures were taken at Mayssan's housewarming Dance party on College Street.
Kisses! What am I looking at? on a side note, Erinne does NOT have severe acne on her left side chin/mouth area, I had kissed her on the chin area with my red lip gloss and left a mark.

New hand symbol, too drunk to do a shocker, peace, or devil horns. oopsies! Give it up for the steem whistle. Always associated with good memories!


Peek-a-boo, Miss DJ Erinne! Jesus are we inseparable or what?

Mayssan looks terrified! On another side note, Erinne IS NOT a midget, she is crouching or something.


Come on guys! let's make a chain. I'm just wonderin what Erinne is doing with her hand??? I think it's trouble by the expression on her face!!! BOU-yaka!!!

It's ok, rest your head, I've got yer back! Ghost face KILLAH!


Miow. cats eyes. Looks like yer shedding a tear Erinne! So what if only one of my eyes made it into the picture, at least the horns made an appearance! DAMN you look sexy! To be honest, one of my fave e pics!


3 middle fingers for the closed pizza shop. What's with the name of the pizza "Lounge"? Telepizza, what? are we going to get teleported or something? Sweet! Love the ghost white hand e.

Who's this guy and why are we posing for a picture with him and our pizza!? Hands off sukkah!

uhhhhhhhhh! So Erinne says my hair looks like cotton candy, I dare you to bite it. EW Hair ball! Cough cough!

Ok so Erinne and I were dancing and i lost my balance, almost fell and grabbed Erinne's dress like this, so we had to do a reenactment so we could get a picture of that shit. Pretty nuts! Except it took us a few tries to get it right. This one looks like I'm goign to tear her dress. Sorry lady, hope it didn't leave a mark!

For those who think this is the daily life of a 27 year old in Toronto. THINK AGAIN! This is straight up UNIQUE! Prrrr OUT!

2 comments:

MUD said...

Great Pictures. Love the humorous postscripts. MUD

E said...

Hey LadEEEEEEEEE! Too good, it's so neat to have these images to reflect on. U-NEEQ all the way...my new rap name bruthah! Thanks for mentioning that I don't have extreme chin acne, 'cause yeah, the lipstick on the chin looks brutes in the pic, hahahahaha! Moo wah hah hah!