Monday, April 9, 2007

Friday: Amanda's bridal shower

Friday around noon, Steph picked me up at Adam's and we went to the hotel to set everything up for Amanda's surprise bridal shower. Once we got to the room, we started drinking beer. We decorated and got all the stuff ready. Guests arrived around 4, I guess there were about 20 people there. Amanda's mom, Rob's mom and other family members and friends. We played silly games and had a great time.
Once the guests left we partied our faces off, took some rediculous pictures with my freaky masks I brought with me, then went for a walk to a pub on Elgin Street. Had some beer and fries then walked back to the hotel while taking some more funny pictures at various locations. Once we got back in the hotel room, we continued to party. We wrapped it up around 3:30am.

Woke up the next morning at 7:30am to clean up the hotel room and go downstairs for a buffet breakfast.

My morning was spent with Sara, watching a movie all curled up in blankets on her couch in the basement.

Amanda at her shower, surprise!

Bring on the masks, don't be scared boys and girls, it's just me!

Cheers! The girls at the bar!

Don't ask!

Double Don't ask!

If you would like to see more pictures from the shower click here.

No comments: