Monday, April 9, 2007

Saturday: Hockey night at Dave's place

Saturday my friend Dave came and picked me up at Sara's. We went to his place and watched a bunch of episodes of THE BEST show ever!!! Robot Chicken. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen. We went for supper and had some chicken burgers and fries with beer. Then returned to his place to watch the hockey game (Toronto vs. Montreal) We listened to some of the kick ass cd's that Dave made for me while watching the game, which made the entire hockey experience that much more enjoyable.
After the game we continued to drink beer and chat and tell stories and just catch up on a lot of shit that has gone on over the past 5 years. (Dave and I used to work together when we were about 18 years old, and I haven't seen him in 5 years, we just recently got back in touch) It was nice that neither of us have changed much after all these years.
We drank rediculous amounts of beer, watched the funniest episodes of South park ever, told animated stories, took a pause to get pictures with the masks. YES I brought the masks, I thought he might get a kick out of them. He did. Finally around 3:00AM we 'Shut 'er down' and went to sleep. Sunday, drove back to Toronto.

Dave pretending to crowd surf . He was telling me a story!

This is my beer


Dave posing on a bike in his livingroom!

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

How hot are we!

No comments: