Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What?!?

So, I didn't get the job. They hired someone "more experienced". I have like 6 years experience doing this shit. It's not like it's some senior position or anything, hell, I was even willing to take an $8000/year pay cut.
We now interupt this blog post for a brief adult temper tantrum.

Shit fuck hell damn shit fuck shit, fuck.
Shit for brains
Asshole
Dickweed
Low life
You're a mother fucker and I hate you
Fuck shit hell damn shit fuck
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you!
"I've been so mad lately" - Butt Trumpet



I don't feel any better.

4 comments:

rachaelgking said...

It is tough out there... so sorry, hon.

Erin-Dot-D said...

Thanks, you bet your ass it is! Sucks! I wish people could see, that I'm trying to rule the world, fuck

Erin-Dot-D said...

Thanks, you bet your ass it is! Sucks! I wish people could see, that I'm trying to rule the world, fuck

Anonymous said...

Good song choice to rant though I almost forgot about that song..
ah well we can still be wizards if you want
h