Friday, May 8, 2009

Unfortunately Erin

I came across THIS blog tonight and was reading a post about googling the word unfortunately then your name. So I did it, and it's pretty funny what comes up. Here's what happens when I googled unfortunately Erin.

- Unfortunately, Erin parades around the bedroom wearing only a bra and an unbuttoned shirt.
(I do not)

-
Unfortunately Erin's early bedtime of 6pm did not allow her to attend any of the formal dinners held in her honour.
(There were dinners held in my honour? Why wasn't I invited? It's the early bedtime huh?)

-
Unfortunately, Erin will, but for all of the wrong reasons.
(Can't argue with that)

-
Unfortunately Erin Esurance Just Misssed the Cut.
(Apparently)

-
Unfortunately Erin's won't be around long unless they lower their prices. Few people are willing to pay $9 for a sandwich for lunch.
(Ya but what was Subway thinking when they decided to charge $18.00 for a lobster sub?)

-
Unfortunately, Erin won't be pointing at her boobs in the video game.
(Friggin right I will)

-
Unfortunately, Erin's bag did not make it from New York to Virginia.
(You mean Toronto to Nunavut?)

-
Unfortunately, Erin, I know nothing about the two entities you mention.
(That's what she said)

No comments: