Thursday, June 11, 2009

Uh, OOPS?

Ya, so I haven't blogged in a while. I have nothing to say, no funny clips to share, I'm just one big ball of blah lately. I have no job, no job offers, nothing to look forward to or get me excited about life right now.

You know when your life is going really well, and you're accomplishing goals and setting new ones and really looking forward to the years to come? Ya well I lost all of that, it kinda fell apart when I got laid off in Feb. I have been set back, and it's been a struggle to keep a smile on my face and joy in my voice.

I've never been unemployed, since I started working 10 years ago, NEVER, not even for a week, and quite frankly I don't know what the fuck to do with myself. I know this all sounds really dramatic, but it's how I feel.

My boyfriend keeps talking about moving back to Toronto, and it sounds like a good idea sometimes, cause at least I would have my friends there to keep me company. I'd feel like I was quitting though. (Also, I want to move to Vancouver next, city with the ocean, fuck ya) Ok, I just thought of a funny video I could post, you know, to make up for my fucking complaining. Sorry.

Ya, I know it's offensive and I'm an immature loser for finding it funny, but I can't help it.

No comments: