Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm ugly and I don't know why!

I was walking home from school one day,
when I saw Danny, standing there,
I tried to show him, my dirty underwear,
he showed me his, but nothing could compare,
then he said "you're ugly, what the fuck gave birth to you",
you're ugly, and I bet your mom is too,
you're ugly, man what's with that doo,
you're ugly, because, you're ugly!

This song just popped into my head, it's from way back in my Hike-School days, as I was pouring my coffee with soy chocolate milk.

Ya, I know, sounds douchy, kind of like ordering at Starbucks, but that's all I have right now in the form of dairy or dairy wanna be products and I AIN'T going out lookin like this. Normally I don't care what I look like if I just need to run out quickly and get something from the store. But today, that's just my excuse for being lazy. Cause in reality, my hair looks fantastic and I haven't even brushed it yet.

On another note, I am waiting to potentially get a job offer either tomorrow or Monday, which I guess good cause it's a job, but I have a really friggin wicked interview with a science organization within the University of Calgary. The job sounds great, exciting, challenging, loads of responsibilities and I would have 4-6 people working under me. ooo lala, bitches!

7 comments:

InmateK8 said...

You are NOT a douche! I like Soy chocolate milk AND anthropologie, too : )

Anonymous said...

What was the song about the pumpkin seeds?
H

Erin-Dot-D said...

Kate: Ya soy chocolate milk is awesome.

Haley: this is it, the song with the pumpkin seeds. I'm ugly and I don't know why.

InmateK8 said...

God dammit I miss you!

Erin-Dot-D said...

And I miss you too. Too much. It sucks

rachaelgking said...

Job offers are awesome... it's good to hear someone's economy is still doing alright! Good luck!

Erin-Dot-D said...

Ya there are lots of jobs here, but I can't seem to get one now. WTF?