Thursday, June 11, 2009

All I want for Christmas is......THIS!

As all of my friends know, I am a huge fan of everything retro! Which is why I am so excited about this grill I found on anthropologie.com. It is the most fantastic thing I have seen in a long time. Although I have a wicked, full size bbq already, I can't help but want this one just cause it's the shit, you hear me, it is the cats freakin meow.

Hmm, I wonder if any of my friends are in need of a tabletop bbq? I could buy it for them and be forever jelous, but hey, at least someone I know could have it, and love it forever and ever, Amen.



Here are the deets:
Retromodern Mini Grill
Perfectly proportioned for small parties on small patios, this futuristic throwback charms with a fresh green color scheme and just enough room for a few briquettes and a pair of patties.
Stainless steel
Hand wash
15.75"H, 12" diameter
Imported
style #973261

CAD112.32

3 comments:

Erin-Dot-D said...

I just can't get over how cute this is, so much that I had to post a comment, to myself! Holy fuck!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I say buy it anyway and give the old oen away! Or sell it
H

Erin-Dot-D said...

Well, our current bbq is big and awesome. This green one is so cute but small, it just can't compete.