Thursday, May 10, 2007

What will you say, when you see my face?

So you want it? Here it is

Thursday May 3rd, I went to a Jeff Buckley tribute that Erinne's Boyfriend Brad was playing at. Awesome. had beer and fun. Dj names through out the night, Erin - a.k.a DJ Sauss Leg, Erinne, a.k.a.DJ Beer Thigh, Brad - a.k.a DJ Tea Leg, Erik, a.k.a. DJ Sweedish Berry.

Friday May 4th went to the same bar (Rivoli on Queen Street) and saw the second half of the Jeff Buckley tribute. AWESOME.

Sat, May 5th, Ashlee Blade concert at the Bovine sex club, awesome!!!! Met a bunch of friends there and partied like crazy! Ended up in alley ways takin pictures and hanging out, then chinese for some "Goldtea".

Sunday May 6th, Went skating, it was the last day so we played hockey for 2 hours with 4 year olds after no sleep whatsoever.

Monday May 7th, Spent an exciting day working with the auditor general, dunno how fun that was but whatever.......

Monday night had a nice gossip session with Erinne and Mayssan over a couple of $3 pints down the street from my apt!

Tuesday May 8th, worked, denied an invite out from Erinne cause I have to be responsible and wake up for work the next morning, went to bed at 10pm....

Wednesday May 9th, worked all day with my boss and the Auditor, went home and denied a beer request with Mayssan, cause I was toooo tired and tooo responsible (haha)

Thursday May 10th, got a call from Christine asking me to stash her Girlfriends stuff at my place, accepted, and now my apt is full of stuff, suitcases, bags, etc etc. went for a pitcher, then came home and introduced some newbies to Will Ferrell and played some video games.


p.s. if you want a Jeff Buckley pick or two give me a shout, I will mail some!!!

1 comment:

ghost said...

sounds like alot of fun.