Wednesday, May 2, 2007

So tired.

Ok so not much to say lately. I know you're probably thinking, I always have something to say about something. I've been really tired these days, more tired than ever. I made a decision last weekend that I need to get more sleep and stop partying or staying up too late on weeknights. So, for the past week and a half I haven't been partying on week nights and have been going to bed a wee bit earlier too. Still feel like crap when I wake up in the morning.

My friend Amanda's wedding is fast approaching. I can't believe most of my friends are getting married now, one by one. It's cool though. They are happy and that's what matters.
I am looking forward to the wedding, and the 8 days I will be spending in Ottawa. Woo hoo! It's going to be pretty busy but fun for sure. I'm takin' the train to Ottawa, it's a 5 hour trip which I'm going to totally enjoy. Leaving may 19th around noon. Returning May 27th around 9pm.

The past couple weekends have been fun, met some new people. Some were nice, some weren't. Some were totally friggin weird.

I don't even want to post this because it's totally freakin' dull. Once I get my head out of the clouds I will get back to it.

2 comments:

ghost said...

took a train from edinburgh to london once. i really enjoyed that. have fun.

little things said...

i love weddings...lucky you!